Hi,
I installed the sound package on my pxe workstation but I hear the sound
on the server side which is a little bit complicated for me because I
must walk a lot!
I followed the installation guide with respect and my auinfo seems to be
ok (below). I put my ws001 in the hosts file with correct ip
(192.168.0.1). My server is running redhat 8.0 & ltsp 3.0.
So could u say to me what is wrong in my configuration?
Thanks in advance,
Bruno

auinfo:

Audio Server:           tcp/ws001:8000
Version Number:         2.2
Vendor:                 Network Audio System Release 1.5 - VoxWare
Vendor Release:         1
Min Sample Rate:        8000
Max Sample Rate:        44100
Max Tracks:             32
Number of Formats:      7
Formats:                ULAW8  LinearUnsigned8  LinearSigned8
                        LinearSigned16MSB  LinearUnsigned16MSB
                        LinearSigned16LSB  LinearUnsigned16LSB
Number of Elem Types:   12
Element Types:          ImportClient  ImportDevice  ImportBucket
                        ImportWaveForm  Bundle  MultiplyConstant
AddConstant
                        Sum  ExportClient  ExportDevice  ExportBucket
                        ExportMonitor
Number of Wave Forms:   2
Wave Forms:             Square  Sine
Number of Actions:      3
Actions:                ChangeState  SendNotify  Noop
Number of Devices:      3
    Device 0:
        Changable:      Gain  LineMode
        ID:             0x23
        Kind:           PhysicalInput
        Use:            Import
        Format:         LinearSigned16LSB
        Num Tracks:     2
        Access:         Import  List
        Min Rate:       8000
        Max Rate:       44100
        Location:       Left  Right  External
        Gain Percent:   50
        Num Children:   0
    Device 1:
        Changable:      Gain
        ID:             0x22
        Kind:           PhysicalOutput
        Use:            Export
        Format:         LinearSigned16LSB
        Num Tracks:     2
        Access:         Export  List
        Min Rate:       8000
        Max Rate:       44100
        Location:       Center  Internal
        Gain Percent:   50
        Num Children:   1
        Children:       0x21
    Device 2:
        Changable:      Gain
        ID:             0x21
        Kind:           PhysicalOutput
        Use:            Export
        Format:         LinearSigned16LSB
        Num Tracks:     1
        Access:         Export  List
        Min Rate:       8000
        Max Rate:       44100
        Location:       Center  Internal
        Gain Percent:   50
        Num Children:   0
Number of Buckets:      0
---------------------------
lts.conf:

#
# Config file for the Linux Terminal Server Project (www.ltsp.org)
#

[Default]
        SERVER             = 192.168.0.254
        XSERVER            = auto
X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "PS/2"
X_MOUSE_DEVICE     = "/dev/psaux"
X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 3
USE_XFS            = N
LOCAL_APPS         = N
        RUNLEVEL           = 5

#
# Example of specifying X settings for a workstation
#
[ws001]
        XSERVER            = auto
        LOCAL_APPS         = N
        USE_NFS_SWAP       = N
        SWAPFILE_SIZE      = 48m
SOUND = Y
SOUND_DAEMON = nasd
VOLUME = 50
    SMODULE_01       = auto
        RUNLEVEL           = 5
XkbLayout = fr
X_COLOR_DEPTH = 24
    PRINTER_0_DEVICE   = /dev/lp1
    PRINTER_0_TYPE     = S # P-Parallel, S-Serial