Hello *,

I run a small internet café using LTSP with SuSE Linux 7.2 on the server.
The terminals have different graphic cards and displays. On each terminal, "xdpyinfo" shows different DPI information. I would like to set a fixed resolution of 800x600 pixel and 100 dpi, but I the following doesn't work:

* booted terminal into runlevel 3
* executed /usr/X11R6/bin/XFree86 -dpi 100 -query 192.168.1.10

That results in a 85 dpi resolution on one terminal, but 75 on an terminal!

What options do I have to set in ltsp.conf to force all terminals to use the same display resolution of 75 or 100 dpi?

TIA
Achim