Hi,

pedro noticioso wrote:

I think that to match real DPI, your first concern
should be the size of your monitor to match the chosen
resolution, I dont know much about that but there is a
little program called kruler that draws a ruler on the
screen so you may compare it to a real life ruler, I
have done that on graphics projects where I get to
plan how the work will end up on paper.
I don't want my display to match the real dpi, but to define a dpi which I have fonts for. I have 75 dpi and 100 dpi bitmap fonts, so I want to force the terminal display to use one of this fonts. But the "-dpi 100" switch on X server command line (4.2.99) does not give the desired result.

Achim