On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Abraham Pearson wrote:

> OK.  Do the clients have access to perl?

Currently, the clients do not have access to perl.

If you can wait another month or so, you can use what
Scott Balneaves has been working on for LTSP-4.0.  He's
setup an optional LDAP database configuration.  With that
is a mechanism to replace the LDAP back-end with any other
back-end, including a Postgress or mysql server.  The
database queries take place on the server, not on the
workstation, so it is conceivable that you could put hooks
in to query a MS SQL database, providing you have the
database drivers.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]