Hi

Well in this case it does get swapped or two keyboard connected to one
terminal.

If you restart both terminals the problem goes away, I use mac address
assignment with static address, I have been able to check ip address and
they are correct, In fact when you first boot the terminal everything is
OK.

Its only after a number of gdm restart that the problem occurs.

Cheers

--
Mike O'Connor
Service to Youth Council Inc