Hello

I have now a server with LTSP running good.
Some of the pc must run with LTSP and with Win98 on a local hard drive.
Is there a possibility to start a multiboot with the network
1- LTSP
2- Win98 (Local HardDrive)
3- HardDrive Clone (Norton Ghost Like) [I have see udpcast how can do
somthing like this).

I now the project is at the begining but if someone can help me to find
the good road.

Thank