Hi,
Do you know any LTSP documentation about local devices? I am installing
ltsp in a French school and I wish to connect & use local FD or CD on
PXE stations. How to use it within X session?
thanks in advance,
bruno grandjean
PS: James, do u know PXES of Diego Torres Milano? It is a similar
product but he doesn't use NFS which allows to use VPN.
http://pxes.sourceforge.net/