From: Rob Apodaca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "gabriel lopez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Script to Clone hda. Am i right?
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:58:34 -0500

I don't mean to sound rude but this question has nothing to do with LTSP...especially since the whole objective of LTSP is to remove the need for a hard drive. You might find you query better placed on your local LUG mailing list.

That said, I suggest you check the man pages for 'dd' in regards to your hard drive duplication query.

-rob