Gabriel,
        it is rather obvoius from the docs. This is what I do to run 2
printers on a via box, first on usb port, second on parallel port:
        MODULE_01          = usb-uhci
        MODULE_02          = printer
        PRINTER_0_DEVICE   = /dev/usb/lp0
        PRINTER_0_TYPE     = S
        PRINTER_1_DEVICE   = /dev/lp0
        PRINTER_1_TYPE     = P
you can specify jet direct ports, otherwise they start with 9100 and go up
julius