On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Matthew Smeltzer wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Looking to buy some Boot Roms for the Dlink DFE 530TX, anyone know
> where I can get these or where I can get a card that has the Boot Rom
> with PXE support built in.

<shameless_plug>
You can get bootroms for the DFE530TX cards from us at
http://www.DisklessWorkstations.Com.

BUT, you need to be careful. the DFE530tx has gone through several
revisions, and they aren't necessarily compatible with each other.

If you could find the PCI Vendor and Device ID's of the cards,
i can match up the correct bootrom for them.

We also sell Linksys cards with bootroms built in, and they
are very affordable.

We don't have any PXE bootroms or cards, we currently only
use Etherboot as our bootrom technology.
</shameless_plug>

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]