I am using the IBM NetStation 1000 as the terminal. The fonts do not
look right and the color depth looks like it is set wrong. Is there a
way to set the color and fonts in ltsp? The problem is this device uses
an IBM kernel, not a Linux one, so none of the options in lts.conf work.
Is there any other file that I can modify to set this? I could not find
a way to set it on the terminal.

Thanks