I have an ltsp server at home with a few clients in my younger brothers
rooms.  I have Mandrake 9 running ltsp 3.  Here is a list of the ltsp
rpms I installed from.

ltsp_core-3.0.7-0.i386.rpm
ltsp_kernel-3.0.5-0.i386.rpm
ltsp_x_core-3.0.4-0.i386.rpm

Open office works fine from the server, but on both of the clients, when
they type in any punctuation, such as quotes and apostrophes, Open
Office replaces them on the screen with a question mark.  The documents
print fine with the appropriate quotes and apostrophes, but they don't
display on the screen.  Has anyone seen this before?  It is not a show
stopping issue, but it would be nice for them to actually see what they
have typed.  Any ideas, tips or links greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Rob