On Thursday 27 February 2003 10:06 am, Dragosh M. wrote:

Hmm...it didn't work

> make sure you comment this:
>
> # don't listen to TCP ports by default for security reasons
> # no-listen = tcp

I don't have these lines in the /etc/X11/fs/config file so that should be
fine. There is, however, a client-limit = 4 line, but at this point that
should not be the problem. I imagine at some point I will have to increase
this to at least 20, since that's how many terminals I have running, right?

> then you need to start the xfs service

No problem, it's running...

> last, in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf
> specify the usage of XFS:
>
>         USE_XFS            = Y

OK did that...X wouldn't start:

Could not init font path element tcp/192.168.2.2:7100, removing from list!
Fatal server error: could not open default font 'fixed'

Maybe port 7100 is closed?

--
Peter Pankonin, digitalcrucible
Registered Linux User 246938

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.