tirsdag 11. mars 2003 08:19, skrev Georg Baum:
> [...]

I've tried 2.4.9 and 2.4.19. As far as I remember 2.4.19 behaved like
described above. 2.4.9 failed at an earlier stadge.

BTW, may there be some more options for the eepro100 card? As far as I
understand there are many different possible chips in those cards, and I
think the numbers reportet when the kernel module is loaded are different
from what I found when I run lspci on the same computer in order to deside
which variant of the etherboot disks I should use...

> BTW, this is really a question for the users list.

I am trying to send it there.

--
Hallvard P