Hi,

We would like to run an application that includes LTSP, local Mozilla and
application that does scientific visualization.  This application needs
access to the local machine because it makes use of the video card directly
for 3D rendering.

Any pointers on where I might look to create this kind of integrated
application.  Any ideas or pointers are appreciated.

Best,

Ted