I am trying to connect to a WinXP Pro system using terminal services.  I
have rdesktop 1.1 installed and working for connection to our W2K Server
running TS.  I try to connect to a WinXP Pro system and all I get is
"connection refused".  There is nothing at all in the WinXP event log to
help.

Anyone have any idea's?

Thanks,
--