Hi everybody,

I've tried to disable the aRts sound server option of KDE (In the server).
When I try to play something in the workstation (using Xmms player), the
sound playing begins, but then the xmms freezes.
I don't know how to debug this problem, any sugestions?
As I read KDE doesn't work well with ltsp, shoul I use Gnome?
Thank you a lot.

Leonardo jr.
PS: My server audio card is a onboard via 686b ac97 audio controller and my
workstation controller is a National cx5530.