Hello All,

I need some help: I'm planning to perform a migration in to the office.
I'm testing the use of normal X server, but I need to use sound cards
and some local printers. I read the docs, so I believe that LTSP may be
the solution!!!
For this, I have some questions:
- I need to use LDAP to centralize user's login (and another things).
It's possible to the WS to login into the LDAP?
- Can I use DDNS instead the hosts file? (I read about this into the
site)
- I can't understand how to configure printers to the clients. I have
many network printers, can I install it only into the server, or I need
to install in all clients? And truetype fonts?
- I read that I can use LDAP to write LTSP options. It's usuall?

I believe that I'll be more questions later...

Please, can someone help me???

With best regards,

Fabiano Felix