On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 21:20, anon permutation wrote:
> Hi Anselm,
>
> We have a variable number of these workstations.  Consequently, it would be
> troublesome to setup each one.  Their hardware are very similar however.
> For example, 1024 * 768 @ 70Hz will be fine for everyone.  I cannot just
> setup /diskless/terminal/ and have everybody use that right?  Other
> suggestions?

As said by another, it doesn't seem as though you are wanting to run
a LTSP installation at all - perhaps not even *fat* clients with local
apps.  If you are just trying to have easy and identical installs on
many desktops then perhaps you need to look at Redhat's "Kickstart".
See Redhat documentation for How-To.

--
Regards,

        Gavin Chester

        mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        962 Williams Rd, Dwellingup, Western Australia 6213
        Tel: (08)95381102  Fax: (08)95381409