Hello Peter,

> I'm a newbie and would like to start an LTSP project afresh. All I need
> is clear instructions on how to go about,
> I know about the How-to but they seem to be a bit disorganised, can they
> not be classified according to Expertise level
> or something similar. I have mostly P2 Intel and some P3 Intel machines
> that I want to utilize for this project.
> If anbody has been succesful already on this project, can they please
> help me with the sources of information and relevant documentation,
> to kick off with this project. I have set myself a month to complete
> this project.

Other people seem to have good success with K12LTSP.org - I didn't
test myself but read that it works (nearly?) out-of-the-box.

Else: If you want to get LTSP running, install a stock system (like RedHat -
a list of available systems for download is at www.linuxiso.org), get
the packages and install them. If it doesn't work like a charm, feel
free to ask on this list. A month as a timeframe seems realistic for a
beginner on the subject, if you are experienced with Linux already
(and only newbie to terminal stuff), it should be possible to be much
quicker.

As to the organisation of documents - I took a short look at them,
mostly tried for myself (as I went into the topic with some
experience on linux administration) and it worked. This list has
proven as useful source for advice.
You might want to write a "How I did it"-document - the community
welcomes contributions.

Best regards,
 Anselm Martin Hoffmeister
 Stockholm Projekt Computer-Service