Whoa - Never mind!

I was nosing around on the K12 site, found a solution:

Add to the following File: /etc/X11/xdm/kdmrc [X-ws004:0-Core] AutoLoginEnable=true AutoLoginUser=ws004

Edit the following File: /etc/sysconfig/desktop
DISPLAYMANAGER="KDE"
DESKTOP="KDE"

Worked fine. Now I want to boot into icewm instead. Ideas?

Thanks again, folks.

Mark