Hi group,

I have sound through ESD working on a test network, but there is no
volume control. The readme says the newer libraries provide for volume
control, but also choppy sound output. What libraries are in question,
and can I just replace them with different versions to test them out? Is
anyone working on getting newer libraries working properly with LTSP?

Are these the libraries?
libm.so.6
libc.so.6
libX11.so.6