Hi All:

I’m new to LTSP server and I just installed the latest
LTSP packages on my RH90 server following from its
instructions. Everything is seemed working without any
problems as I can boot and connect to my RH90 server
from one of my diskless workstations. Since my
diskless workstation has its own locally floppy and
CDROM drives, so my question is how can I access to
the local floppy and CDROM drives of diskless
workstation while I am working at diskless
workstation. If it’s possible please show me how to
configure it.

Many thanks for you help.
Brandon