Hi Brandon,
the quickest and easiest way to do this is by using the floppyd
approach. the howto can be found in the contrib area.  drawbacks you
cant write directly to the floppy (e.g. vi /mnt/floppy/test.txt). you
need to save to server hdd then copy to floppy.  there is also enbd and
nbd but i suggest you implement floppyd first then experiment with enbd
as soon as youve applied the temporary local floppy access solution
joseph