On Tuesday 15 July 2003 14:27, marrandy wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 July 2003 07:34 am, ABBAH BASHER MOBUTU wrote:
> > Good Day,
> > You may be surprise to receive this email since you do not know me.
> > I am the son of the late president of Democratic Republic Of Zaire,
>
> President Mobutu Sese Seko, ( now The Republic of Congo, under the
> leadership
>

> lol...
>

> html blocking solves about 90% of the problem.
>
> For the other 10%,  you may have to   'bite the bullet'   and make the list
> 'subscribers only may post'

I actually mailed [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

Regards,
Adrian Snyman

/* Beat Me, Whip Me, Make me use Windows */
==================
The views expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author
and not those of Supply Chain Services or its management.  The  information in this
e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of
information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality
thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data
is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.