Somehow I suspect that VA software has nothing (directly) to do with
this - that's the company that owns sourceforge, employs Alan Cox etc
etc.

However, perhaps they can block the original source IP(-block) for
us...now that would be nice.

A.J.

--
"I don't support Linux because it is free.
I support it because it is good."