Hi all,

I am completely new to LTSP as well as to this list, so I look for some help.

First, has anyone experience with installing game club with thin clients (assume that
wouldn't be Quake but some strategies which do not take so much)?

Second thing, I'd like to know what requirements to server are to run OpenOffice &
Mozilla & sound playing on all those 12 clients.

Many thanks in advance. It is of interet also, what would be more cost-saving: to use
one very powerful server with a dozen of very thin clients, or maybe to run OpenMosix
on not so mighty server (like PIII-1000 or so) with not so thin clients (like P-233 or
something like that). The 'point of interest' here is if someone has some real
experience in that matter...

--
Укрпост - продвинутая почта. http://www.ukrpost.net/
IMAP POP3 NNTP RSSNews Unicode.