I am putting a newer ltsp server in place.  Installed Rh 9, then installed
ximian desktop 2.  Then installed the newset ltsp
core,kernel,x_core,x_fonts rpms.  I've got a test client I pulled off the
other server. (a p-166 with 128mb ram and a linksys pci purchased from
diskless workstations with bootprom) It loads the kernel (with the dots)
then says done, then just sits there.

>From reading the archives, I suspected maybe it was the firewall stuff.  I
could have sworn I set it to no firewall when installing, but I ran
redhat-config-security and set it to no firewall just in case. No change,
so I stopped iptables, no change.  I then rebooted the box, no change.

I've checked all the usual suspects, I think anyway.  Maybe I missed
something?  I can post config files if this doesnt jump out at anyone.

Thanks in Advance,

Jeff