Can any guru tell me where my reasoning if wrong when I conclude that in
LTSP environment all processing is being done on the server so why
should a low end client like a 386 machine run slow? Once the client
connection is established this should also run as fast as a PIV client.
Why it does not as experience shows?
--
Sudev Barar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>