ok, I am a newbie with this stuff.
I am using thinstation to connect to a citrix server using the ica
protocol.
This works great with a rom-o-matic floppy disk. I have setup the tftp
and dhcp server and the thinstation.nbi image works fine.

I would like some simple plain english help on how to convert from the
floppy disk to using the rom on the 3c905c NIC.

I have tried several things and get errors from "file to image to large"
to incorrect file format to nothing happpening once i hit the tftp
server.....

any help will be appreciated....thanks

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is
expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.