Brian Delaney wrote:

ok, I am a newbie with this stuff.
I am using thinstation to connect to a citrix server using the ica
protocol.
This works great with a rom-o-matic floppy disk. I have setup the tftp
and dhcp server and the thinstation.nbi image works fine.

I would like some simple plain english help on how to convert from the
floppy disk to using the rom on the 3c905c NIC.

I have tried several things and get errors from "file to image to large"
to incorrect file format to nothing happpening once i hit the tftp
server.....

any help will be appreciated....thanks

Are you using the 3c905c utility included in the 'contrib' directory of the Etherboot project? You will most likely need to download a version of Etherboot (http://etherboot.sf.net/) and compile the utility. That utility will allow you to read/write images to the flash PROM of the 3c905c cards.

-- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.