I'm working at modifying the rc.setupx or build_x4_cfg for LTSP 4. I have some questions about the instructions for the "ServerLayout" Section.
1. Do I replace the entire existing "ServerLayout" Section or add an additional "ServerLayout" Section?

2. If I replace it what should the Identifier value be? ("X1" or "XFree86 Configured")

instructions from xf4vnc website

Typically, you'll also need to add these to your existing |XF86Config| file to enable the remote keyboard and mouse.

Section "ServerLayout"
         Identifier     "X1"
         Screen 0       "Screen0"
         InputDevice    "vncMouse"    "ExtraPointer"
         InputDevice    "vncKeyboard" "ExtraKeyboard"
         InputDevice    "Mouse0"      "CorePointer"
         InputDevice    "Keyboard0"   "CoreKeyboard"
EndSection

Andres Toomsalu wrote:

Well, I modified rc.setupx file as needed.
New xf4vnc is out and it should be working better as no driver modification is not needed anymore. But you need ltsp4 or asking Jim to update ltsp_x_core package to xfree 4.3.