Hello,

I have installed LTSP package for my Institute Labs.
Our server Config is
P IV 1.7 GHz
128 MB RAM
RHL 7.3

The number of clients currently is 3 which we wish to increase to 20.
I would like to know the available methods for load balancing of the
server since it won't be able to handle 20 users using XWindows
simultaneously.
Is there any clustering or any other freeware package available which
can create a server farm and balance the load on the server? To be
clearer we would like to create a server farm in the background with a
private network which can handle the client requests and processes. What
will happen if one of the systems in the cluster fails? Will it load be
redistributed among the other systems in the cluster. And can this
cluster will able to balance the load of Terminal Services of Windows
2000 since the students may be connected to the Windows 2000 Datacentric
Server using Terminal Services.

I came across the http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/ but as I could
understand it, it balances the load for web servers and database servers
only.

Thanks for your help and ideas.

Sawan Gupta || [EMAIL PROTECTED] ||