From: MUNGUNDA [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 4 September 2003 3:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] hwo to hide or disable applications

1.) i have set up ltsp system with 5 clients now i want the clients to
 only access modzilla and open office how do i prenvent the other
 applications from being visible and accessible to the clients.

 2.) i whould also like it if you fine folks could help me with script
 to create users. i am using red hat 9.0

 i am new to linux and whould appreciate a detailed explenation

--

This e-mail message and / or its attachment(s) does not engage the responsibility of
the sender nor does it bind the Polytechnic of Namibia in any way.

This email, and any attachments, contain confidential information which is intended
only for use by the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this
email. Unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited.
Any views expressed in this communication are those of the author except where
specifically stated that it is the view of the City of Albany.
As unencrypted email may not be secure, we cannot guarantee reliability, completeness
or confidentiality.
Any attachments should be checked for viruses and defects prior to opening.
We do not accept any liability in these respects.