Hi
I've made my own kernel with openmosix for clients machines (thanks to
Anselm Martin Hoffmeister and Maurice Libes). Client boots fine and can work
but openmosix doesn't work (when i do mosmon -t i see only my server -second
machine (client) is dead). I don't now openmosix doesn't work (it runs great
for me on two machines with RH 9.0 and openmosix installed).
Kernel is 2.4.21 on both and i when i was making kernel i followed
http://www.ltsp.org/contrib/ltsp-om5r3c.html.
Can somebody give me any hint?
Best regards
Grzesiek