Hello,

i've got a strange problem with the display of nautilus (and sometimes Galeon)

when i have multiple sessions with the same user
the displays of nautilus are all on one client.

it seems that there is no patern in the way the client, on wich the display come, is chosen, for it's not the first or the last.

Exemple :
i've got three sessions whith the user nico,
each one is on a different client

first
if i call nautilus with the client 1 , the display may be on client 1 or 2 or 3.

then
if i call nautilus with client 2 or 3, it will appear on the same client where nautilus came in first step.

I try with gnome and kde under xdm or gdm. The problem is still there...
I use ltsp-4, with PXE, and my server is under debian.
Others applications function well. (no problems withe Mozilla or openoffice)

Thanx for any hints about this,
N.Gremont