Hello *,
  I am having a problem printing Version 1.4 PDFs from Adobe's Acroread
using Cups. I can print Version 1.3 PDFs with no problem and I can print
the 1.4 from xpdf.

  Cups gives an error that pstops exits with code 1 "No Pages Found."

  Since xpdf is OK, I believe the problem is with the version of the
pstops cups filter.

  Any example of the problem document is available at:
  http://www.ascap.com/about/howjoin.html then select the Publisher
Application.

  If anyone is running Cups and *can* print this document using
Acroread,  I'd be interested in hearing about it and it would be great
if you could tell me the specifics (i.e. date stamp, file size, etc.) of
your pstops filter.

  Any other suggestions are also welcome.

Pete
--