> > How do I restart the NFS system so that it takes accounts
> of changes in
> > /etc/export
>
> Try this:
>
>    exportfs -ra
>    showmount -e

OK I've done that and it shows
/opt/ltsp/i386
/var/opt/ltsp/swapfiles

both mounted

The problem turned out to be an incorrect DNS entry in the dhcpd.conf file!

So now it boots and gets as far as a graphical screen with a x cursor on it.

But I don't get a login prompt
and the refresh rate is too high for the monitor I'm using.

Any pointers at where I can start looking to sort these two problems out
please.

ChrisJ

---