>  Yes.. The guy buying them has asked the purchasing
>person to order an initial 10.  We'll see how that
>goes.

There are some links to companies and people who are willing to make
ROMs for you for a price or for free at www.etherboot.org/clinks.html If
you need lots and have the time, you could buy NICs that take EEPROMs
(RTL8139 is probably the cheapest), an EEPROM programmer (some of the
high-end cards like EEPRO100 and 3Com with EEPROM sockets can be used as
EEPROM programmers), a handful of EEPROMs and away you go.

>  They've done great work on LTSP itself.  What about
>the guys who do the etherboot work?  I think they
>deserve something, too.  As well as the rdesktop
>people.

Thanks for the kudo.  Speaking for myself, I don't need anything. But
probably the best way you can support Etherboot is to find a missing
piece of functionality that you want and pay somebody to write it and
contribute it to the code base. That way everybody benefits. If you need
some starting ideas, have a look at www.etherboot.org/todo.html