Peter Reetz skrev:

I am trying to set up a small network with LTSP clients and I've got
most of the clients up and running, but I do have one problem with the
keyboard layout - I just can't get the Danish keyboard to work.

I've changed the lts.conf with the following lines

   XkbRules = "xfree86"
   XkbModel = "pc105"
   XkbLayout = "dk"
   XkbSymbols = "dk"

but it has no effekt.

Any ideas to what I'm doing wrong ?

You could have been bitten by the ldconfig bug.

Try doing this on the server:
**
ldconfig -r /opt/ltsp/i386

and restart the thin client. This has helped with my Norwegian keyboards a few times.

-- Med vennlig hilsen Ragnar Wisløff ------------- life is a reach. then you gybe.