Hi there,

I want to test new version of LTSP 4. I follow the instruction from this site
(http://ltsp.org/ltsp-4.html) but there is an error while compiling. Then I
foundout that K12LTSP already build RPM lbe-4 and i install it. this package
will install the lbe to /usr/src/lbe.

the question is, what should i do if i want to use this package as my thin
client system?

--
Mohamed Kamil Mansor