I've been using LTSP for 3 home clients for more that a year now, whitout any
problems. My server now running SuSE 8.2 pro.
Last week I tried to add one more client based on a Intel D815 Desktop Board.

Have anybody been able to make one of these 82815 based machines work stable
with LTSP?

Seems to me that the kernel and graphics do not agree on how much the each
control. Thus giving picture corruption, and spontanius reboot sometimes when
X is restarted. It is not possible to get higher resolution that 800 * 600
either

Based on earlier posts on this list, I tried updating XFree and played with
different values for X_VIDEORAM in ltsp conf. It did not help.

--
Sorry about my lousy langue. Hope you get the meaning anyway

Regards
Klaus Vink Slott