Hi people!

First I would like to introduce myself as a new member of this list, I am very
new with the LTS Stuff and started with Debian, LTSP and an IBM NetVista
8364-EXX.

Everything is fine with it until the point where the client says: "Freeing
unused kernel memory: 64k freed" and that's it!

The starting messages seem OK until:

==========
Partition check:
  hda: unkonown partition table
RAMDISK: ext2 filesystem found at block 0
RAMDISK: Loading 200 blocks [1 disk] into ram disk... done.
VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem).
Looking up port of RPC 100003/2 on 192.168.0.10
Looking up port of RPC 100005/1 on 192.168.0.10
VFS: Mounted root (NFS filesystem).
change_root: old root has d_count=3
Freeing unused kernel memory: 64k freed

It seems to me as the 'pivot_root' istn't working correctly and the client
isn't able to load the 'real' kernel.

Any hints? Would be nice.

Thanks and greetings,

Lars Mueller