Hi everybody:

    Here were I work we have some linux machines in a Ms enviroment. I woul
like to know if two or more people log in a Windows machine throught a rdp
client in a ltsp server, will they have to pay more than one cal.?
I know we must have licenses for program with per user licensing, but I´m
confused about the cals, because there will be just one machine doing the
rdp connections.

Thank you in advance,

Leonardo Jr.