Hi,

I have just started a new job at a School. I have LTSP running at home for over a year now. And hope to intro it to the school. I'd like to ensure the school buys PCs with PXE bootable cards in them from now on. The school has just spent $250.000 on new PCs (soon to arrive). I wish to ensure they have a good PXE bootable ethernet card installed when they arrive, but I may be too late.

Can someone quickly list off say 6 ethernet cards that they know work without any trouble with the ltsp-pxe enabled kernels. Can you list them in your order of preference, and maybe mention any issues with any of them? Perhaps the chip sets too if you know them.

Thanks, Chris Welsh