Hi,

I've installed ltsp 4.0 on my SuSE 8.2 (in addition to ltsp 3.0) and
it works wonderful :-)  MANY  THANKS FOR IT.
(I also installed the package for rdesktop)

Now I want to start a client on Screen_0 with the normal linux login
and on Screen_1 with the login for a Win2000-Terminalserver.
The IP of the Win2000 Terminalserver is 192.168.0.13
(btw. rdesktop 192.168.0.13 works without problems.)

What I've got to configurate (or where can I read someting about it)
to get a win2000-login on Screen_1?

--
Viele Grüße/kind regards              (o_               (o_
Dieter                                //>   (o_   (o_   //\