Hello All,
I've been using LTSP for couple months, with some users running Openoffice.
Now, I'm ready to migrate all my Windows NT clients to ltsp.
But I have some problems because the clients still needs to run some Windows
applications.
Then I try to use wine as the solution. But after building from tar.gz file
still I can manage to make it run.
Does anybody ever experienced implementing wine on ltsp ?
BTW, I try to run Tally, an Indian accounting program in wine and it has
dongle protection
to make it run.
And what is the suggestion for the server if I want 20 - 25 clients all run
openoffice
and tally under wine ?
should I have a dual processor server with more than 20 GB DDR RAM or are
there
any other alternatives ?
Thank you in advance and please give me as much suggestion as you can give
so I can have many alternatives.  Anyway all responses is greatly
appreciated.

Regards,

Ari