Hello everyone,

Forgive me, I'm asking the same question again (because I have yet to find the
answer).

I'm running MDK 9.2, with LTSP 3.0

in the /etc/dhcpd.conf I have the "filename" line looking like this:

filename             "/lts/vmlinuz-2.4.21-ltsp-1";

but when I boot the terminal, it says "/lts/vmlinuz-2.4.21-ltsp-1 .TFTP
error 1 (File not found)

My question is, is there suppose to be an actual directory called "lts" at the
root directory? For example, I could go into it by typing cd /lts. If there is,
it doesn't exist on my system, and I have reinstalled MDK and LTSP 3 times
because of this error.

According to the ltspcfg, everything is correct, here is a screenshot of the
ltspcfg:

ltspcfg v0.3             The Linux Terminal Server Project (http://www.LTSP.org)

Interface IP Address      Netmask         Network         Broadcast        Used
eth0      192.168.0.119   255.255.255.0   192.168.0.0     192.168.0.255   <-----

Service    Installed   Enabled   Running   Notes
dhcpd      Yes         Yes       Yes       Version 3
tftpd      Yes         Yes       Yes       Has '-s' flag
portmapper Yes         Yes       Yes
nfs        Yes         Yes       Yes
xdmcp      Yes         no        no        xdm, [kdm]

File                                Configured  Notes
/etc/hosts                          Yes
/etc/hosts.allow                    Yes
/etc/exports                        Yes
/opt/ltsp/i386/i386/etc/lts.conf    Yes

Configured runlevel: 5         (value of initdefault in /etc/inittab)
   Current runlevel: 5         (output of the 'runlevel' command)

Installation dir...: /opt/ltsp/i386

Has anyone had similar problems installing on MDK 9.2?

Thanks,

Travis

http://www.techdigest.org Tech news on Government, Corporations, Legal Battles
and Your Rights