after a couple of days searching and searching and testing, i found out that
my mini-itx motherboard ( epia ve5000 ) with onboard lan ( via vt6103 aka
via_rhine ) is causing overruns on the server . My plan was to use 15 of
these on a server, but i am afraid that this will cause problems.
Can i use the drivers supplied by via on the ltsp-server ?

jef peeraer