I'm using a router/firewall appliance as my dhcp server.  As a result, it is not
possible to specify the root-path DHCP option.

Is it possible to force my  ltsp RAM image to use  nfsroot directive in my
pxelinux.cfg\default file instead of looking for it in the DHCP offer packet?

I've tried

label lts
        kernel bzImage-2.4.22-ltsp-1
        append init=/linuxrc rw root=/dev/ram0 nfsroot=192.168.0.29:/opt/ltsp/i386
initrd=initrd-2.4.22-ltsp-1.gz

However, the dhclient  apparents to ignore this parameter.

Thx.
TJ

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com